Login |  Register

Welcome
Welcome to engineeringdiy

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Why?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:05 am 
I don't know why anyone would want new features... so many questions here and they continue to get ignored.

My God when I was learning Php their forums are VERY helpful... and in turn we helped others... that's what a forum does...

Unless you are proficient in Linux/Raspberry Pi there isn't much help... just get ignored... so tell me what's the sense of even having this forum?

I wish I wasn't NEW at this... there are questions I'd love to help people with if I knew how... I certainly wouldn't open a forum that actually encourages people to just give up...

Before anyone gets into the 'they just want me to do it for them'... so what? If you know how... and they seem interested in learning... now if someone comes here time after time just asking for modules to be build for them then yes... they aren't showing interest in learning they are only trying to get you to do their homework for them.

I have had ONE simple question and can't even get that answered... it's just sad.

Report this post
Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: Why?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:51 pm 
I have been here for a while and what i can see is that people are too many passive , they just want everything done and ready . Everytime someone new join the forum is the same . Just some research and same answers are there . Dont misunderstand me , it is just get some old pages and same every question is there . For exemple your question:

t's up and running!!! WOW this is just amazing.. THANK YOU for porting this over to RPI3!!!

Just one question... how to enable ssh and ssh into it....

Suggestions?

Thanks all!

It is described into beginners tutorial!!

Report this post
Profile  Offline