Login |  Register

Welcome
Welcome to engineeringdiy

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Re: Sainsmart 7" eGalax touch can't set the right calibratio
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:41 pm 
Hello Jack, I'm really sorry about my mistake

Today with more time and patience... the native resolution are 800x480 (not 640, I'm so stoopid).

Well, but... set the resolution, and terrible problems at all... My interface (video, navit all other are in 1280x720) and displays a icon over icon and various inssues...

Solution: read in some foruns about this 7"screen:

http://www.sainsmart.com/7-inch-tft-lcd ... a-2av.html

And the native resolution are 800x480 but... shows good in 1280x720 (no glitches, no problems I'll take some pictures or video about, maybe this information can help someone...

the real problem about this topic is not a resolution but, are a touchscreen (reported in another topic in this forum)

http://engineeringdiy.freeforums.org/7-inch-touchscreen-at070tn90-from-amazon-and-ebay-t92.html

The same touchscreen with 1cm problem calibration, it's a poor calibration system (not a resolution problem, all video are ok, the touchscreen is weird, functional but weird) and only after a fine "manual" calibration goes on...

The calibration in raspbian still 3mm or 5mm wrong but, in car pc, uses only in kodi, are not the really problem (kodi is ok, the calibration error you can't see under your fingers touch area)...

Well, thank you about this help, and thank you so much about correct this stoopid, blind man... :lol: 800/480

Report this post
Profile  Offline